These Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions though BritishOnlineStores, Please read them carefully before purchase. All statements, guarantees or warranties in our Terms of Trading are in addition to and do not affect your Statutory Rights.
- To contact our customer sales and support , please call 0118-3216001 or email us at email@example.com
- Opening times are Monday to Friday 0900 – 1700. Please check our website for Bank Holiday opening times as these may vary.
- Limitation of Liability
Nothing in this Agreement shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence or fraud of BritishOnlineStores.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you agree that BritishOnlineStores shall not be liable either in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, for any direct loss or damage (including loss or damage which is reasonably foreseeable or occurs naturally in the course of things) resulting from any acts, omissions, failures or delays occurring on or in relation to those parts of the internet not under BritishOnlineStores direct control including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of sales, non-payment of sums due, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of reputation, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss (even where BritishOnlineStores. been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- All orders are processed and dispatched within 2 working days, sooner whenever possible
- Free shipping delivery estimates are within 3-5 working days, but will be online service.
- We do not deliver to PO Box addresses, BFPO addresses
- Shipping to Northern Ireland, Highlands or Offshore UK destination by Express Delivery will cost more as courier companies charge extra and this will have to be passed on.
- We currently do not ship to the Channel Islands.
- Delivery Charges For Europe: Please Contact us Before you make any purchase.
- We only use Parcel Force, DPD & Hermes mail recorded services.
- Zone 1 - England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. The zone is made up of all postcodes not mentioned in zones 2 and 3
- Zone 2 - The Highlands and Islands of Scotland- postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE
Zone 3 - Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly -postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25
Postal Charges for Other UK Zones:
For Zone 2 postage will be additional £8.00
For Zone 3 postage will be additional £14.00
For Ireland postage will be additional £22.00
Privacy & Security
Due to the ordering process certain information given by you at the time of ordering is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, solely by BritishOnlineStores, BritishOnlineStores does not disclose any customer information to any third parties. The information is used only for the purpose of processing your request and to communicate with you on any matters relating to the provision of the service in general. Information and statistics may also be used for the purpose of monitoring site usage. These statistics will not include any information that can be used to identify any individual. Cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item. If you have any concerns regarding the privacy of this site please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We may contact you in future regarding special offers, news items, etc. If you do not wish to be contacted, please click on the unsubscribe link contained in every email message we send.
The entire BritishOnlineStores site is held on a secure server using a verified SSL (secure socket layer) system for transferring data. If you click on the small padlock symbol at the bottom of your browsers, screen you will be taken to this sites security certificate. If you have any concerns regarding the security of this site, please call us or email us.
Returns & Replacements
- If we have made an error with your order, or you have received your order in a damaged or faulty condition, you can return it to us within 14 days of the date of the purchase. Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging, so we recommend you keep your packaging for at least 14 days after purchase.
- If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is defective, we will be happy to refund the postage charges incurred in sending the item to you, and your normal postage charges incurred in returning it to us. Under no circumstances can we refund any priority, express or courier component of the postage charge. You will be responsible for those charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase.
- Items may be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- All returns will be inspected and processed for refund.
- International buyers can still return items but must be aware that P+P costs back to us are higher than we may have charged and are payable by the buyer.
- We must authorise returns prior to sending back to us.
- Damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery as we are not able to claim for damage from a courier if it goes passed this time. We may require digital pictures of the contents and packaging Items may be returned within 14 days of receipt subject to our standard terms and conditions.
- When you order arrives damaged or is faulty upon delivery, we will exchange the product at our expense if the item is still in stock. If not a full refund will be issued.
- We may require digital pictures of the contents and packaging.
- Please note that we do not supply parts however, in some instances where a part is faulty we may ask you to send just that one part for us to exchange..
- We must authorise returns prior to sending back to us.
Orders dispatched by our carriers will require a signature upon receipt. Orders are sent via Parcel Force, DPD & Hermes mail recorded services. Orders placed before 17:00 Monday - Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays) are dispatched the same day, although due to seasonal demand this can sometimes differ. Orders placed after 17:00 are dispatched the following business day. Orders dispatched on Fridays will arrive on the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays), unless a Saturday delivery charge has been paid. Orders are dispatched on a next working day delivery service to UK Mainland (excluding Scotland). Orders taken on Saturday will be dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery (excluding Bank Holidays). We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by any courier or delivery company. For all Internet orders, an e-mail is sent to advise a date of dispatch. This also serves as an acceptance of your order and notes your right to cancel your order. We cannot follow up non-delivery of orders until at least two days have lapsed from the date this e-mail is sent. When placing an order by credit/debit card goods will only be dispatched to the cardholder at the address where the credit/debit card is registered. With some credit/debit card issuers, it can be possible to phone the issuing bank to add a secondary address.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this site are the copyright of BritishOnlineStores or its content providers. As a visitor to the BritishOnlineStores site you are licensed to copy electronically or to print portions of this site for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without BritishOnlineStore's prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
Product images featured on the site are for guidance only and are not always an exact match of a product. Availability of a product cannot be guaranteed. We operate from Monday to Friday and orders received after 3.30 pm will be processed on the next business day. Before placing an order, the customer will be requested to accept/decline our terms and conditions. Orders will only be processed if acceptance is indicated and therefore the customer is deemed to have accepted these terms and will abide by them. The placing of an order represents an offer to purchase the products indicated by the customer and is not binding on us until the order is accepted and dispatched by us. If a product shown on the website is unavailable, incorrectly priced or incorrectly described, we shall not be obliged to sell you the product. An acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via email when you place you purchase online, but acceptance of your offer to buy the Goods will not take place until payment is taken. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Customers have the chance to change and amend any part of their order until they press the 'submit order' button. We will send you an email confirming your order. Should you need to adjust any part of this order, please contact our sales support team by email to email@example.com, or call +44 -1753245510. BritishOnlineStores suggest that you print off a hard copy of the order, or save a copy to your hard drive for future records. Payment for goods must be received before an order is dispatched. We do not recommend sending cash as a method of payment and cannot be held responsible for any loss during transit.
In the unlikely event that you have a reason to make a complaint regarding our service or any of the goods and services supplied to you from our site, please contact us by
British Online Stores
42 Robert Cort, Reading, Berkshire,
England,United Kingdom - RG2 0AU
All complaints are taken seriously and will be investigated as soon as they are brought to our notice. We endeavour to rectify any problems as soon as possible.